May 23, 2010

Daily Uniform: Khaki and Floral

Liberty of London for Target ~ Acne Chinos ~ Bostonians


Never been a fan of anything too "in your face" but this shirt is sort of an exception, and you can't beat the price. I got these pants at the OC sample sale for $25 (retail ~$300), but I still need to get them tailored. Right now they are really long, so I cuffed them on the inside of the leg to a silly Thom Browne length. Recently my father told me I could have these Bostonians, and his Allen Edmonds because he never wears either. Although the Allen Edmonds are the superior of the pair, I almost favor these more. For some reason (don't ask me why) he got rubber soles on the Allen Edmonds... why would you spend ~$400 on shoes and not get leather sole I will never know.


No comments:

Post a Comment