June 3, 2010

Generic Surplus Durry


I have been on the search for a pair of "dress shoes", and I use the term loosely, that I can easily wear casually for about 8 months. When pictures of Generic Surplus's new Durry shoe I was sold almost immediately. Now I can get my sartorial steeze on without being called a grandpa (oh they joy of high school). The one hold back I had at first was the laces, but after wearing them today for the first time they kinda grew on me.

Generic Surplus is the daughter brand of Generic Man, and has this to say about themselves:
Generic Surplus creates timeless silhouettes by uniting clean, refined lines with monochromatic colorways and durable, innovative materials. Our understated, elegant take on the American sneaker allows one’s own personal style to shine through. Generic Surplus: classic style and quality construction to wear the test of time







Here is what the leather soles look like after about a half day's use. I'm liking it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment