May 23, 2011

feature: anna allen clothing

An image from the s/s 2011 look book.


Lately I've developed an obsession with anna allen clothing... The owner of the brand handcrafts each piece, and many items are designed based on clothing patterns from the 19th century - reminiscent of her impressive work with Civil War costume designs. Here are a few of my favorites. I could post tons of these - each item has a unique character and simple beauty of its own.






This work smock is a personal favorite. It looks incredibly practical.

If I ever buy one of these pieces, you can be sure I'll post about it here. Speaking of which, I promise I'll try and post more from now own. Really. I'll try. I'm so excited that Nicole is now part of the blog as well!

- Julie Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment